Frequently Asked Quesitons

QUESTION: Do I need a lawyer if I intend to plead guilty?

Contact a Iowa criminal defense lawyer representing clients in Oskaloosa, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.


A lawyer can help you to reduce your sentence and increase the opportunities available to you. Whether or not you are guilty, you have inalienable constitutional rights, and your defense attorney can help to protect and preserve them.


If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation, contact an Iowa owi / dui / drunk driving accident attorney, representing clients in Oskaloosa, Iowa at the Feuerhelm Law Office, P.C. Give us a call at (515) 266-5552.