Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Where will the money to pay for my injuries come from?

Contact a Iowa auto / car accident lawyer representing clients in Osceola, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.


The responsible driver's insurance company pays your compensation in many states. If you are in a no-fault insurance system state, your own insurance company may pay some of your compensation. If the responsible party doesn't have enough insurance cover to compensate you for all of your injuries, your own insurance policy may have coverage for the remainder of your compensation.

If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation, contact an Iowa semi / truck / boat accident attorney, representing clients in Osceola, Iowa at the Feuerhelm Law Office, P.C. Give us a call at (515) 266-5552.