Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Who can I sue for compensation for my injuries?

Contact a Iowa auto / car accident lawyer representing clients in Fort Dodge, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.


In some cases, a person who was injured in an accident may be able to sue other people than just the responsible driver. For example, if the responsible driver did not own the car he or she was driving, you may be able to sue the car's owner. If the responsible driver was drunk, you may be able to sue the person who served him or her alcohol, if that person served the driver even though he or she was obviously drunk. In other cases, you might be able to sue a person who wasn't involved in the accident, such as an automobile manufacturing company or a construction company, if there was a defect in the vehicle or the road that caused the accident. If the accident involved a semi-truck and the driver violated rules and regulations, you may be able to sue their employer.

If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation, contact an Iowa semi / truck / boat accident attorney, representing clients in Fort Dodge, Iowa at the Feuerhelm Law Office, P.C. Give us a call at (515) 266-5552.